See Full Article.
Monday, July 31, 2023
Sunday, July 30, 2023
mers experience greater success than those that don't because they understand how essential it is to be attuned to their customers' needs and desires. According to Jay Holstine, being customer-focused also helps businesses build trust with their clients, which often leads to more sales by keeping them loyal as well as increasing referrals from satisfied clients. Read on to discover why being customer-obsessed isn't optional if you want your business to be successful!
Jay Holstine On Why Your Company Needs To Be Customer Obsessed
1. Improved Customer Retention: Companies that prioritize customer satisfaction have higher customer retention rates, says Jay Holstine. By providing a superior customer experience, your business builds relationships that last, and customers will be more likely to come back again.
2. Increased Customer Satisfaction: By taking the time to understand your customers' needs, wants, and expectations, you can provide a better experience tailored specifically for them. This creates an overall higher level of customer satisfaction and leads to greater loyalty and more sales.
3. Improved Brand Reputation: Word of mouth is one of the most powerful marketing tools available today, and when customers are happy, they will spread the word about your business. A customer-obsessed approach ensures that every interaction with customers leaves them feeling great about your brand, leading to a stronger reputation in both online and offline worlds.View more.
Saturday, July 29, 2023
As a modern business leader, it is essential to create demand for the products and services that you offer. But how do you effectively put your message out there in order to generate interest? The answer lies in smart public relations strategies that can help increase the visibility and awareness of your brand - from traditional methods such as press releases and media relationships to newer digital tactics like content marketing, social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), and more. Fortunately, with the right PR strategy in place, any business can be positioned effectively amongst its competitors. In this blog post, Jay Holstine discusses different types of public relations strategies to help create demand for your business.
Jay Holstine On Creating Demand For Business With The Right PR Strategy
When it comes to increasing the demand for a business, PR strategy is essential, says Jay Holstine. Developing the right PR strategy can help businesses to capture attention and generate interest in their products or services from prospective customers. Here are some tips on how to create demand for your business with the right PR strategy:
1. Focus on Storytelling: In order to create sustained interest in your business, you need to use storytelling techniques that can engage potential customers and keep them hooked. Tell stories about how your product or service has helped others or about interesting facts related to its development or history. This will provide an emotional connection between your brand and the customer.
2. Utilise Networking Opportunities: Making connections with other businesses, and industry leaders can be beneficial to your PR strategy. Establishing a good network of contacts who are in the same industry or related fields is important for getting your message out there, as well as being seen by potential customers or investors. Read more.
Jay Holstine - Providing Personalized CEO Consultations for Executives
Jay Holstine has brought together 16+ high-performing CEOs, from
non-competing businesses who benefit greatly from the diversified and
shared wisdom of this group. The group receives immediate value by Jay
Holstine's experience: Start-up CEO, Seasoned growth CEO, successful
Private Equity exit, management consultant specializing in operations
improvement and manufacturing plant manager.
The CEO Peer Advisory Group members have in common a growth mindset, a
wiliness to bring vulnerabilities to the meetings, and boldness to
incorporate needed improvements. In an executive peer group, there is a
kind of shared wisdom (from successes as well as mis-steps,) that helps
you re-think accepted practices and habits, in order to forge new paths
of success. The members are on a mission to create and build the best
company, environment, and mindset that they can…. To make a difference
in our community. Learn more.
Friday, July 28, 2023
Are you looking for a Video Producer to help create powerful, attention-grabbing videos for your business? Finding the right video producer is key to creating successful and informative videos that can captivate your viewers and define how they view your company. Hiring a talented Video Producer may seem like an overwhelming task, but with the right preparation, it doesn't have to be! Here Jay Holstine outlines top tips for hiring a professional Video Producer who has the skills and experience needed to create effective visual communication pieces.
Jay Holstine’s Tips For Hiring A Video Producer1. Establish Your Vision: A good video producer should be able to help you bring your vision to life in a compelling way, says Jay Holstine. When hiring a video producer, it’s important to articulate what you hope to achieve with the video so that they can provide you with the right advice and direction. Take some time beforehand to clearly define what message you want viewers to take away from the video, as well as any other specific details such as style, tone, or length of the final product. This will give your potential producers an idea of what direction makes sense for them when brainstorming ideas for your project. Read on.
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Have you ever wondered what sets some entrepreneurs apart from all the rest? If you think it's luck, hard work, or being in the right place at the right time – Yes, these things matter –but there is much more to successful entrepreneurs than that. The truth is that success for an entrepreneur isn't just about having a great idea or even putting in long hours; it requires certain skills and characteristics to make sure your business stands out, survives, and thrives. In this article, Jay Holstine will discuss what exactly those skills are so you can determine if they're necessary qualities for the next venture you pursue.
Jay Holstine Lists Skills That Differentiate Successful Entrepreneurs From The Pack
1. Vision: Every entrepreneur must have a clear and achievable vision of the future they want to create, says Jay Holstine. They should be able to explain it in a few sentences and display the confidence necessary to lead their team down the path needed to realize that vision. Having an inspiring mission statement, objectives, and tangible goals can help reinforce that vision internally, as well as with potential customers or investors.
For example, Apple famously had the goal of creating
technology accessible to everyday people. While Steve Jobs was certainly
talented and charismatic, many attribute his success in leading Apple from a
start-up to arguably one of the world's most valuable companies to his clarity
of vision (Apple Inc., 2020). Keep reading.
Building trust in the workplace is very important to ensure healthy work relationships. Leaders play an integral role in ensuring that people trust each other at work. This is closely related to the culture at the workplace as well. In this guide, Jay Holstine takes you through a few steps that can help leaders build trust, ensuring smooth workflow and greater efficiency.
Building Trust at the Workplace by Jay Holstine
So how do you build trust in the workplace? Here are a few tips that can help.
1. Be Honest
With whatever you do, be honest with employees. There should be complete transparency about the company's affairs. Even if there are certain areas where the company is struggling, the employee should have a fair idea about it since they are also an integral part of the company. Even when you know it will be difficult for them to know the truth, never back down.
2. Be Consistent
If you have certain rules and regulations, then stick to those. Be consistent with what you do because that helps employees understand how serious you are towards your work and why that is important to help you build on. If you commit, then keep at it. Jay Holstine says this helps employees understand that they can take you for your word.
3. Model Appropriate BehaviorIf you want employees to behave a certain way, then you have to be one to model the right behavior. Employees will only follow in your footsteps when they see you doing exactly what you want them to do. Then, reinforce your teachings and set the stage to build a highly appreciative culture at work. Find Out More.
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
For self-employed professionals in today's digital world, choosing the right device for their everyday work needs is an important decision. Whether it’s a smartphone or a tablet, both devices come with different capabilities that could give professionals the edge on productivity and efficiency. So which should you choose? In this blog post, Jay Holstine will discuss the plus points of both smartphones and tablets to help you make an informed choice about what best suits your business needs.
Smartphone Or Tablet – Which Is Best For The Self-Employed? Jay Holstine Answers
When it comes to deciding whether a smartphone or tablet is the best device for the self-employed, there are several factors that must be taken into account. According to Jay Holstine, smartphones and tablets offer different advantages and disadvantages, which can significantly influence productivity and performance when doing business on the go.
Smartphones are typically seen as devices primarily used for
making calls and sending messages, but modern smartphones have far more
features than this. The most recent models now have access to various
applications such as email, GPS navigation, and even digital payments, allowing
users to stay connected with their business wherever they may be. Smartphones
also come in much smaller sizes compared to tablets, allowing them to fit
easily into pockets or bags for easy transportability. This makes them ideal
for those who need to keep their device close at hand at all times. Continue reading.
Tuesday, July 25, 2023
The success of any business is largely dependent on its culture; it is the foundation for how goals are achieved, teams collaborate, and challenges are overcome. This can be particularly true when it comes to training initiatives, as employees at all levels need to feel a sense of belonging in order to make meaningful contributions. Being able to develop employees using a conversational learning approach allows businesses to cultivate an atmosphere that engages employees on a deep level and ultimately leads to more successful adoption outcomes. In this blog post, Jay Holstine discusses core principles you can use today in your organization that will foster a culture of ownership through conversation-based learning.
Jay Holstine On How To Build A Culture Of Belonging With Conversational Learning
1. Explain the Benefits of Conversational Learning
Conversational learning is an important part of creating a culture of belonging, says Jay Holstine. It allows employees to connect with one another, exchange ideas and perspectives, and build trust. Employees feel more at ease when they can openly share their thoughts and experiences with colleagues in an informal setting. This type of learning also helps foster collaboration and team building. Additionally, it enables employees to develop self-awareness and gain a better understanding of their role in the organization’s success.
2. Create Opportunities for DialogueWhen crafting a culture of belonging, it’s important to create opportunities for dialogue between employees on topics that are relevant to the workplace. This could include discussions about recent projects, team successes, or even current events. This type of dialogue helps employees to learn from each other and build their understanding of the workplace environment. Additionally, it encourages communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills that can be applied in various business settings. Learn More Now.
You spend a significant chunk of your day at work. Imagine how hard it would be for you to do that if you had toxic people all around you at work. Unfortunately, toxic behavior in the workplace is very common. If you wish to work hard and succeed, you have to know how to deal with these kinds of people. This is important to help keep your sanity intact. In this guide, Jay Holstine takes you through a few ways to help you deal with toxic people at work.
How to Deal with Toxic People at Work by Jay Holstine
Here are a few ways you can deal with toxic people at work.
1. Learn More About Them
The first step is to learn more about these toxic colleagues and how they work. Try to understand more about their thought patterns and beware of their moods. You need to develop a plan to help you deal with them.
2. Develop Coping Mechanisms
You need to come up with your own ways of dealing with these
toxic people. Either you can choose to completely ignore them, or you can
choose to respond to them in a certain way. It depends entirely on what works
best for you and how you think you can manage that. If you think your colleague
is making your work life too miserable, then try to focus on the positives of
your workplace to keep you from getting entirely demotivated to work, says Jay
Holstine. Read on.
Every hero has an origin story, and every CEO has a journey - a compelling narrative woven through with trials, triumphs, setbacks, and victories. This story isn't just about the destination but the voyage, one that shapes, molds, and ultimately defines the leader. In the business realm, the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) embodies a pinnacle of success, marking the apex of an individual's career trajectory. But what does success truly mean for a CEO? Is it just about robust quarterly results, burgeoning revenues, or skyrocketing share prices? Or is there something more nuanced, more personal, and ultimately more profound at play?
Understanding the CEO's journey is a kin to unfolding an intricate tapestry, revealing a pattern where every thread signifies a decision, an action, a triumph, or a trial. The journey comprises of countless hours of hard work, unyielding dedication, sacrifices, relentless pursuit of vision, and the fortitude to stand tall in the face of adversity. Success for a CEO is not merely a measure of their professional achievements, but also the culture they create, the lives they touch, the employees they inspire, and the legacy they leave behind. Read more.
Regardless of your business, customer retention is key if you wish to succeed and grow exponentially. It is a known fact that if you want ...
The CEO's role has never been more challenging nor more vital. In today's rapidly changing business landscape, a CEO's journey...
As a modern business leader, it is essential to create demand for the products and services that you offer. But how do you effectively put y...
Every hero has an origin story, and every CEO has a journey - a compelling narrative woven through with trials, triumphs, setbacks, and vi...